Renee L’Esperance Dean
Biography & Background Experience
- Current Employment: Works part-time as an Interior Designer for Dean Associates Architects, her husband’s architecture firm (Forestdale).
- Spouse & Children: “My husband Jim and I have lived in Malden since 2003 and have 3 ‘energetic children’ (Forestdale). Nathan is in the 8th grade, Andrew is in the 6th, and Rachael in the 4th.
- Community: Serves as Treasurer for the Forestdale PTO (Forestdale).
- Skills: “In addition to keeping the books in order, I have helped on many fundraisers, organizing field trip busses, organizing and setting up Family Fridays and providing support for classroom activities and events” (Forestdale).
Policies & Experiences
- Personal Statement: “I am no stranger to the struggles of the modern day family and have proven that community engagement and participation are vital to improving the lives of Malden families” (FB 8/1/19).
- Motivation for running: “I am really excited about the opportunity to work with fellow School Committee members to continue to make our schools the best that they can be for our kids” (FB 8/1/19).
For More Information
- Questionnaires & Debates:
- I could not find any public questionnaires that Ms.Dean had responded to.
- Contact Information:
- Phone: (781) 223-8572
- Address: 12 Reserve Street
- Email: RDean@deanassoc.com
- Social Media: I could not find a public Facebook page, twitter account, or campaign website.